RESEARCH TRIANGLE, NC – Tech Media’s 2010 Internet Summit, set for the Raleigh, NC Convention Center Nov. 17-18, has named the participants for its Demo Showcase, a display of top early-stage Web-centric firms.
In addition, the 2010 Internet Summit will feature over 100 industry expert speakers from such companies as Google, Cisco, Salesforce.com, Go Daddy, Microsoft, Autotrader.com, Yahoo!, Red Hat, Mashable, StumbleUpon, Playboy, Lulu, SkyMall, Discovery Channel and many more.
Internet Summit Demo Showcase companies are emerging high-growth firms from across the country that best represent the future of the Web. Participants include:
- A2Stream – www.mailVU.com
- Argyle Social – www.argylesocial.com
- Adzerk – www.adzerk.com
- Cloud Leverage – www.cloudleverage.com
- GET Interactive – www.getinteractive.tv
- Goodsie – www.goodsie.com
- Gtrot – www.gtrot.com
- Ifeelgoods – www.ifeelgoods.com
- JobKatch – www.jobkatch.com
- KnowledgeTree – www.knowledgetree.com
- Milo.com – www.milo.com
- Spring Metrics – www.springmetrics.com
- Vertical Acuity – www.verticalacuity.com
In addition to these firms, several additional Demo Showcase participants will be added before the event. Companies will exhibit and present to 1500+ Internet executives, online marketers, business strategists, entrepreneurs and investors.