Need help managing multiple social media accounts for your business? It can be a challenge to publish on multiple accounts and track engagement, and tools to do so can be expensive. Now there is a free tool you can try.
San Mateo, CA-based Viralheat, a social media management and intelligence company, has launched Viralheat Free, a comprehensive free social media service featuring all-in-one account management, publishing and engagement across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Now, rather than having to pay for an enterprise solution or use a combination of free and/or paid solutions to perform these tasks, Viralheat customers can manage everything for free in one easy to use interface. The service is available now at www.viralheat.com.
Despite recent innovation in social media tools and technology, managing social continues to be a major challenge for most businesses, digital professionals and individuals alike. With dozens of products available, there is still a need for a single solution that is not only affordable, but comprehensive, combining the full spectrum of account management, publishing, engagement and analytics.
Unites all core tasks in a single platform
Until now, businesses have been forced to spend thousands of dollars per month for a comprehensive solution or use a mixture of cheaper offerings to manage these functions. Viralheat’s approach of unifying all core tasks within a single platform that’s free to users makes it easy for them to extract the most value from social media as their needs and budgets evolve.
Viralheat is used by more than 3,000 brands and social media experts that monitor more than 10,000 trends and competitors on a daily basis.
“Viralheat is a powerful, extremely efficient tool in the measurement and management of content across multiple social media channels. I have come to rely on its ability to go beyond the numbers, to gauge audience sentiment, which helps us make strategy shifts throughout a campaign,” said Marla Schulman, founder of Dvin/Ideas.
“We recently launched a small cable network’s television show, and I credit Viralheat with helping us drive 25,000 impressions on premiere night. I continue to use Viralheat and, whether you’re a brand or small business, highly recommend you try Viralheat Free; I don’t think you’ll want to use anything else.”
Manage up to seven accounts
“Despite the dozens of solutions available for social media management and intelligence, users are still forced to either pay a lot of money for an enterprise solution or cobble together a mix of cheaper options to meet their needs,” said Raj Kadam, CEO and co-founder of Viralheat.
“With today’s launch, any Viralheat user can now manage up to seven Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts in one, easy to use platform for free. You would literally need to spend up to thousands of dollars per month with other comprehensive solutions for the same breadth of capabilities offered in our free product.”
Viralheat Free is available for managing up to seven Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts and comprises the following features:
- Simple online user interface - Access and manage all Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts from one easy-to-use online interface.
- Account analytics - Mentions and engagement analytics can be analyzed in real-time and exported to Excel for easy sharing and customization. Users get the most comprehensive look at Facebook page performance with data categories such as Likes, Engagement, Impressions, Stories, Page Views and Page Reach. For Twitter, Viralheat goes beyond followers and favorites to surface influencers, reach and more.
- Scheduled publishing with time zone support - Schedule unlimited tweets, Facebook and LinkedIn updates, with the ability to choose any date and specific time and time zone for publishing in advance.
- URL shortening - Automatically generate bit.ly links directly from the Viralheat user interface.
- Geotargeted publishing - Specify targeted updates for Facebook according to city, state, country or region.
- Post Preview - Review and edit text before posting to Facebook with post preview feature. Image selection, descriptions and more can be updated from this view.
- Rich media uploads - Users can preview and edit video and images with accompanying text prior to publishing.
All of the above features are also available in Viralheat’s premium options, which include Profiles, Viralheat’s comprehensive social media monitoring service that tracks customized search terms across Facebook, Twitter, blogs, video and websites. These searches also include sentiment analysis and Human Intent lead identification.